Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
Quick Features of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
|Year of Establishment||1934|
|Recognition||PMDC and WHO approved|
|Eligibility||50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Aggregate|
|Course Duration||5 Years|
|NEET||Yes, compulsory For Indian Students|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
Fee Structure of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
Glance Features of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University is Located in Beautiful city of Almaty , in KAZAKHSTAN.
- 200 Foreign Students are studying MBBS Program from Pakistan, Nepal, India, Nepal, and African Region.
- English medium MBBS (5 years) including Clinical Internship.
- Muslim Canteen, Separate hostels for boys & girls which are fully furnished rooms.
- KazGU university has 117 Affiliated Hospitals.
- KazNU universityis recognized by WHO/AVICENA https://search.wdoms.org/ ,IMED; FAIMER & Graduates are eligible to apply to ECFMG for ECFMG certification.
The degree is accordance to PMDC/WHO/GMC/NMC/MCI guidelines and is equivalent to degree Medical graduates of WHO and MD of USA.
- The degree is accordance to PMDC/WHO/GMC/NMC/MCI guidelines and is equivalent to degree Medical graduates of WHO and MD of USA.
Documents required for Admission in Al-Farabi Kazakh National Institute
- Passport first page Scan.
- SSC/O Levels Document.
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document.
- Result awaiting Students can also apply with hope certificate issued by College.
- Police Clearance Report.
- Medical Check up Report.
- Fresh photo with white back ground.