MBBS in Chengde Medical University
Why Choose Chengde Medical University to study MBBS
- Chengde Medical University provides great exposure to students.
- Chengde Medical University has highly skilled and well-qualified professors.
- Chengde Medical University has well-equipped laboratories for experimental knowledge.
- Chengde Medical University imparts a strong medicine foundation to students.
- The library at Chengde Medical University has textbooks, references, journals, editorials, research papers, encyclopedias, and other books.
- Chengde Medical University fees are quite affordable.
- Chengde Medical University scholarship programs encourage students to study MBBS or medicine at Chengde Medical University.
- Chengde Medical University ranking is under 400 in the country and Chengde Medical University ranking is under 6000 in the world.
- Chengde Medical University departments have specialized professors and separate laboratories for each department.
- Chengde Medical University offers international exchange programs to students.
- Chengde Medical University provides better career opportunities.
- Chengde Medical University’s application process is simpler.
- Chengde Medical University is comprehensive provincial government university founded in 1945, Located in Beautiful city Chengde, Hebei Province Near Beijing.
- 4 batches of international students already graduated, More than 300 Foreign Students from Pakistan, Macao, Hong Kong, Russia, Africa, Sudan, Malawi, Zambia, USA, Somalia, Oman, and KSA are studying
- Course Duration of English medium MBBS (6 years) including one year Clinical Internship.
- Muslim & Halal food Canteens and Separate hostels for boys & girls available which are fully furnished.
- Chengde Medical University has 10 Affiliated Hospitals.
- Chengde Medical University is recognized by WHO/AVICENA https://search.wdoms.org/ ,IMED, FAIMER & Graduates are eligible to apply to ECFMG for ECFMG certification.
- The degree is accordance to PMDC/WHO/GMC/NMC/MCI guidelines and is equivalent to degree Medical graduates of WHO and MD of USA.
Documents Required Admission Procedure in Chengde Medical university :
- SSC Mark sheet / Junior high school document
- HSSC Mark sheet / Senior high school document
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One photo with white background.
Fee Package Of Chengde Medical University 2023
Application fee: 300 U$D
- All the fees must be paid in US dollar/Chinese Yuan upon arrival in university.
- After payment of fee if student will quit the university nothing will refund from fees.
- Internship year fee will be according to university policy.
- Food & living Expenses are approx 800-1000 RMB/month.
- Air Ticket not include in the Fee Package.
- According to new Rule of Ministry of Education china, Chinese language is Compulsory in first year of MBBS Course in every university.
- Student will bear expense of medical checkup, healthcare Insurance, and visa extension charges from 2nd year to onward every year by him.
- Above fees must be paid in US dollar or in Chinese Yuan upon arrival in university.
Eligibility Criteria Of Chengde Medical University
- To fill the Chengde Medical University application for admission, an applicant should have a good school record as well as a good health record.
- An applicant of a degree program is required to have an education equivalent or higher than that for a Chinese senior middle school graduate to fill Chengde Medical University application for admission.
- The minimum age to fill the Chengde Medical University application is 18 whereas the maximum age is 30.
Minimum 60% marks in Fsc pre medical with age limit 18 Year-25 year.