Study MBBS in Grigol Robakidze University
Grigol Robakidze University is Founded in 1992, (GRU) is a private higher education institution located near Tbilisi, Georgia. Known for its academic excellence, GRU holds the distinction of being one of the top universities in the country.
To secure admission at Grigol Robakidze medical University, prospective students are required to pass entrance exams. While the competition for admission is moderate, with only two seats available per applicant, the overall admission process is not overly challenging. The academic year at Grigol Robakidze medical institute follows a semester system, similar to many other educational institutions in Georgia.
Authorization and Recognition of Grigol Robakidze University
Grigol Robakidze medical Institute was officially recognized by several medical bodies listed below:
- Grigol Robakidze medical University was listed as a recognized foreign medical institution by the Pakisran Medical Council PMC
- Recognized By World Health Organization WHO
- Georgia Department of Education and Health Care.
- Member of the World Directory of Medical Schools (World Federation for Medical Education (WFME).
- Foundation for Internal Development
Mbbs Course Structure for Grigol Robakidze University
- Grigol Robakidze Medical University offers a 6-year MBBS program.
- The entire medical curriculum is taught in English.
- Foreign students studying MBBS receive comprehensive theoretical and practical knowledge in general medicine for five years.
- After completing the MBBS course, students are required to undergo one year of training.
- A degree in medicine from Grigol Robakidze Medical Institute opens up various employment opportunities globally.
Fee Structure For Mbbs in Grigol Robakidze Medical Institute 2023-2024
- Application Fee 300$ is Non-Refundable After Admission Letter.
- Part Time Work Allow 20 hours Per week
- Visa Charges 500$
First Semester Fee Package
Fee in USD$: 4200$
Including Admission fee + Ministry visa order letter +
2nd to Onwards Semester Fee
Fee in USD$: 2500$
Hostels And Accommodation Facility in University
Grigol Robakidze medical institute offers well-maintained dormitories in student comfort on the campus itself:
- GRU provides open and safe dormitories for its students.
- Separate accommodations are available for boys and girls.
- The dormitory facilities include 101 bedrooms equipped with amenities such as a fridge, toilet, bathroom, washing machine, bed, reading table, lamp, bookshelf, and fan.
- Upon students’ request, 75 out of 101 rooms can accommodate two beds to share the cost of accommodation.
- The hostel provides 24-hour internet connectivity for students studying MBBS.
- Students are offered three sessions of fresh and healthy food in the hostel.
- The hostel ensures students’ safety and security with a world-class 24-hour security system.
Documents Required for Admission in Grigol Robakidze University
The following documents are required for admission. All documents should be scanned & in one pdf file
- Passport 1st page
- Picture with white background
- Student’s CNIC
- Father’s CNIC
- Police clearance certificate
- Bank Statement For Visa Minimum 10 Lac (Fresh Account Statement)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Grigol Robakidze Institute
- Nominees must secure at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English lessons on high-level exams or equivalent tests from a well-known board.
- The age of nominees must be 17 years from 31 December of the year of admission.
- IELTS eligibility is critical to admission to MBBS courses, students must obtain the appropriate marks in the IELTS exam to hold the MBBS seat at GRU
- The general category should protect 50% of schools, and candidates for the SC / ST / OBC category must defend 45% points in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English for advanced examinations.