Hebei North University, MBBS Fee Structure 2023-2024
Hebei North University HEBNU is a government administrated multi-faculty university, which offers Bachelor’s Degree programs and Master’s Degree programs. The University was founded in September 2003 after approval from the Ministry of Education. It is made up of three former provincially-administrated institutions of higher learning in Zhangjiakou: Zhangjiakou Medical College, Zhangjiakou Teachers’ College, Zhangjiakou Advanced Postsecondary Agronomy School.
The school has 76 undergraduate majors, including clinical medicine, stomatology, medical imaging, anesthesiology, medical laboratory technology, traditional Chinese medicine, clinical medicine of traditional Chinese and western medicine, acupuncture and massage, Chinese language and literature, forensic medicine, pharmacy, financial management, mathematics and 14 majors, including applied
mathematics, computer science and technology, are the first batch of undergraduate enrollment majors in Hebei Province. Clinical medicine, traditional Chinese medicine, and medical laboratory technology are traditional undergraduate majors with more than 30 years of undergraduate school history; medical laboratory, information management and
information systems (medical direction) are the first and characteristic majors of universities in North China; medical laboratory technology majors It is the first batch of national first-class undergraduate majors, and 10 majors including clinical medicine and traditional Chinese medicine are the first batch of first-rate undergraduate majors in Hebei Province; the pharmacy major was named
“Hebei Province Undergraduate Education Innovation Highland and Brand Characteristic Majors” in 2008 , And was selected as the third batch of national specialties of colleges and universities.
Hebei Medical University: A Hub of Academic Excellence and Diversity:
The school currently has more than 25,000 full-time students; among them, there are more than 1,200 postgraduates and 427 international students. There are 17 secondary colleges, 1 department and 1 teaching department. They are the School of Basic Medical Sciences, the School of Medical Laboratory Science, the School of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the School of Science,
the School of Law and Politics (Teacher Education School), the School of Marxism, the School of Letters, and the School of Foreign Languages. , School of Economics and Management, School of Information Science and Engineering, School of Arts (School of Performing Arts), School of Agriculture and
Forestry Technology, School of Animal Science and Technology, School of International Education, School of Clinical Medicine, Graduate School, School of Continuing Education, Department of Pharmacy, and Department of Public Sports.
The school has a complete range of disciplines, covering 11 disciplines such as science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, literature, management, law, economics, art, history, and education, forming the advantages of medicine and agronomy.
The development pattern of interdisciplinary integration and mutual promotion. There are 4 first-level master degree authorization sites in clinical medicine, pharmacy, basic medicine, and crop science, and 4 master degree authorization categories in clinical medicine, agriculture, traditional Chinese medicine, and education.
Pharmacology, medical informatics, pathology and psychophysiology are three key disciplines in Hebei Province, and four key development disciplines in Hebei Province are crop cultivation and farming, agricultural economic management, animal nutrition and feed science, and human anatomy and tissue embryology.
Neurology and Orthopedics are two key medical disciplines in Hebei Province, and two provincial-level medical key development disciplines are orthopedic surgery and respiratory medicine, orthopedics, gynecology, otolaryngology head and neck surgery, neurology, dermatology, respiratory medicine, chest and heart
There are 8 provincial key clinical specialties in surgery and pediatric surgery, and 5 key provincial clinical training specialties in the Department of Stomatology, Geriatrics, Anesthesiology, General Surgery, and Medical Imaging Department.
Main Features Hebei North University | PMC Green Listed :
- Hebei North Medical University is located in Zhangjiakou near to Beijing.
- Hebei North University is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI Listed) & Recognized by WHO , IMED, WCAME & approved by PMC for Pakistani Students. Graduated students are eligible for ECFMG certification. Curriculum & Syllabus of Hainan Medical University is same as according to international standard.
- More than 1500+ Foreign Students are studying MBBS in China Hebei North University and Seven (08) batches of International Students are graduated from University under the supervision of Highly qualified teaching Faculty. In which more than 400 foreign male & female students are from Pakistan.
- It is Best Medical University in China for Foreign Students. Foreign Students are from Pakistan, India, Jordan, Nepal, Iraq, Palestine, Ghana, Malaysia, Indonesian, Australian, Asian, Arabic, ASEAN & CIS Countries and about all African Countries like Zambia , Zimbabwe , South Africa and others are studying MBBS/ Clinical Medicine in Hainan Medical University.
- MBBS degree program started as Medical Education Project for Foreign Students in 2005.
- Halal Muslim Food easily available in the campus and also out side the campus for international students. In fact all variety of food for all nationalities are available.
- Safe and Secure furnished hostels are available for Boys and Girls , Security Cameras are installed as well to provide Secure environment.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility Criteria by Hebei North University :
- Students having HSSC (Pre-Medical) / Senior High School with 60% Minimum Marks.
- Language of Instruction : English (5+1 years Program) , Age Limit : 27 Years.
- SSC Mark sheet/Junior high school (grade 10)
- HSSC Mark sheet/Senior high school (grade 12)
- Passport First page in Scan
- Non-criminal Certificate
- One photo with white background.
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
MBBS Fee Package of Hebei North University for Pakistani, Africans Students
Note: Due to COVID-19, first semester will be online, University will announce later for on campus classes.
Application fee is 2000 RMB which is non refundable
|Expenses Details||From 1st year to 6th year|
|Tuition fee||18000 RMB/Year|
|Hostel Fee||3500 RMB/Year|
|Medical,insurance,visa extension||2200 RMB/Year|
|Service & Consultancy charges are first time only)||negotiable|