Jilin Medical University: Mbbs in China
Glance Features of Jilin Medical University
- Jilin Medical College is located in Jilin, which is very Economical for International students.
- Jilin Medical University is Running MBBS in China project for international students since many years.
- More than 400+ Foreign Students from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria and other Nationalities in MBBS (Clinical Medicine).
- At the end of Every year Jilin Medical College offers Scholarship to the excellent students.
- Syllabus of Jilin Medical College is almost same as Pakistani & Indian Medical Colleges.
- Central Heated Furnished & Separate Hostel building for Male and Female students.
- Hostels are 2 sharing (in-campus) for the international students pursuing Clinical Medicine Degree.
- Muslim Canteens are available inside the campus and also very near to Jilin Medical College.
- Jilin Medical College is WHO Recognized , MCI Listed University for Indian Students, PMDC approved (Pakistani students can appear in PMDc’s NEB Exam after graduation). Graduated Foreign Students are eligible for ECFMG certification as well.
Fee Structure of Jilin Medical University
Surety Payment Policy: Student will Pay 5,000 RMB as a Surety/Security Deposit after the admission confirmation, this 5,000 RMB will be adjust in the fee package mentioned below.
Application Fee with Documents (non-refundable) : 2000 RMB
First Year Total Fee Package: 45,000 RMB – (6500 U$D)
First Year fee Includes: Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Management & Service Charges, Residence Permit, Medical Checkup, Insurance Fee, Airport Pickup etc.
From 2nd to 6th(every year) : 22,000 RMB – (3200 U$D)
Tuition Fee : 19,000 RMB + Hostel Fee : 3000 RMB
MBBS Duration And Merit criteria of Jilin Medical University
Degree Duration: 06 years (First year Chinese language + 05 years MBBS Study including Internship)
HSK Exam Policy: Student will follow the HSK-3 or HSK-4 Policy if asked by the JLMU.
Admission Merit Criteria :
Students having Minimum 65% Minimum Marks in HSSC/A Levels/Senior high School are eligible to apply. Age Limit is 18 years to 22 Years.
Important Points Before Admission In Jilin Medical University
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan on arrival otherwise hostel will not allot to the student.
- Student will pay for Residence Permit & Insurance by themselves (2nd year to onward).
- Student will pay the Hostel Security (if demanded by JLMU) by themselves.
- Food, Air Ticket, Electricity & other miscellaneous expenses are not included in the fee package.
- Pakistani Student will follow the rules and Regulations of PMDC & Jilin Medical College.
- Indian Students will follow the rules and regulations of Indian Medical Council (MCI).
Details of Jilin Medical University
Jilin Medical University is situated in the lovely city of Jilin, which is in the northeastern part of China near the Songhua River. Jilin City has been recognized as one of the most beautiful cities in China. It is well-known for its picturesque winter scenes, with trees covered in hoarfrost for many days.
The university campus is located in the educational zone in the southern part of Jilin City, close to where the Songhua River bends. The area offers clean air, a beautiful surrounding, easy transportation, and a vibrant cultural atmosphere, making it an ideal place for students to pursue their studies.
Jilin Medical University provides a variety of undergraduate programs. There are 8 main subjects for students to choose from, such as preventive medicine, clinical medicine, medical technology, stomatology (BDS), nursing, pharmacy, psychology, and electronic-information and public affairs administration.
Additionally, the university offers 12 secondary subjects at the undergraduate level, including preventive medicine, clinical medicine, medical tests, medical imaging, medical biological technology, stomatology, nursing, pharmacy, pharmaceutical studies, public affairs administration, applied psychology, and biomedical engineering. Moreover, the university has 13 specialized courses and directions for students,
such as clinical medicine, clinical medicine with a focus on reproductive medicine, clinical medicine with a focus on mother-child health, preventive medicine with a focus on nutrition and food hygiene, applied psychology with a focus on medical psychology, biomedical engineering, public affairs administration, pharmacy, pharmaceutical preparations, medical testing, medical imaging, nursing, and English nursing.
Jilin Medical University is dedicated to providing high-quality education and fostering practical and skilled individuals. The entire staff is united, working diligently, and adapting to current trends.
We are focused on enhancing our facilities, improving our ability to operate as a modern institution, and developing unique characteristics. Our goal is to become a renowned and influential top-tier medical university in China.