Jinzhou Medical University
Jinzhou Medical University 辽宁医学院 was founded in 1958 , Located in Liaoning Province. In 2006 , it was renamed Liaoning Medical College. In 2016 year with the Ministry of Education MOE approval, officially changed its name from Liaoning Medical University to Jinzhou Medical University.
Jinzhou Medical University is a WHO Recognized , MOE listed Universities for English Medium for Clinical Medicine MBBS program for foreign students. Jinzhou Medical University is PMC Listed & A Category by PMC, NMC, MCI & BMDC for English Medium MBBS. It is best University for the foreign students from Africa, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Arabic countries and others. already more than 500 foreign student are studying right now for MBBS Program in JZMU.
Key Features of Jinzhou Medical University China
Jinzhou Medical University is largest Government University in Liaoning Province, Founded in 1949.
- 10 batches are graduated with more than 260 overseas students. More than 400 Foreign Students from Pakistan, India , Bangladesh , Afghanistan , KSA , USA are
- Course Duration is 6 years of MBBS (5+1) with Language of Instruction English.
- Muslim Inhabited Area, Halal Food ,Separate hostels for boys & girls
- JMU University has 4 Affiliated Hospitals, with 10 of them bearing the honored title of “A grade in Level 2 hospitals
- JMU University is Listed University by MOE China.
- JMU University is recognized by WHO/AVICENA (https://search.wdoms.org/ ) IMED; FAIMER & Graduates are eligible to apply to ECFMG for ECFMG certification.
- The degree is accordance to PMDC/WHO/GMC/NMC/MCI guidelines and is equivalent to degree Medical graduates of WHO and MD of USA.
Documents Required Admission Procedure in Jinzhou Medical university:
- SSC Mark sheet / Junior high school document
- HSSC Mark sheet / Senior high school document
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One photo with white background.
Application fee: 300 U$D
Fee Structure for jinzhou medical University 2023 Intake
|Description||1st year||2nd year to onwards|
|Tuition Fee||32000 RMB||32000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee (Two Sharing)||5000 RMB||5000 RMB|
|Other expense Includes: Registration,|
Management charges ,
Residence Permit ,
Insurance Fee, Hostel Security,
|14000 RMB||2000 RMB|
|Total Amount in Chinese Yuan (RMB)||51000RMB||39000 RMB|
|Total in USD $ ( Approx )||$ 7700.00||$ USD 5900.00|
a) All the fees must be paid in US dollar/Chinese Yuan upon arrival in university.
b) After payment of fee if student will quit the university nothing will refund from fees.
c) Internship year fee will be according to university policy.
d) Food & living Expenses are approx 800-1000 RMB/month.
e) Air Ticket not include in the Fee Package.
f) According to new Rule of Ministry of Education china, Chinese language is Compulsory in first year of MBBS Course in every university.
g) Student will bear expense of medical checkup, healthcare Insurance, and visa extension charges from 2nd year to onward every year by him.
h) Above fees must be paid in US dollar or in Chinese Yuan upon arrival in university.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Jinzhou Medical Institute
- Student must have Minimum 70% marks in HSSC/Senior High School.
- Student must be healthy and good in health.
- Age limit to apply in Jinzhou Medical University is 18-25 years.