Northern State Medical University
Northern State Medical University was founded in 1932 and is one of the best medical universities in Russia when it comes to studying MBBS in Russia for international students. The history of the Northern State Medical institute starts more than 85 years ago: the Arkhangelsk Medical Institute was founded in 1932. In 1994 the name was altered to Northern State Medical Academy until in the year 2000 it was reorganized as the university. Northern State Medical University is officially recognized by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Medical Council of India(MCI), and World Health Organization(WHO). Northern State Medical University is the only institution offering medical education in the northernmost of Russia.
Students Life At Northern State Medical Institute
Hostel Facility At Northern State medical University
Glance Features of Northern State Medical University
- Northern state medical Institute was established in 1932 for training medical personnel in the European North of Russia
- It currently hosts about 9000 students from 17 countries in 16 faculties and institutes and has
- A staff of 980, 394 of which are academics – including 80 professors, 250 PhD.
- University buildings are provided with up-to-date equipment: computers, films, video aids
- and other modern appliances.
- Training at the modern center of pre-clinical center presented by a plenty of state-of-the-art medical mannequins and equipment is a part and partial of educational program.
- At all there are 55 departments, 27 of them are clinical ones and situated at the best hospitals of the city.
- Well equipped clinical base allow training highly qualified specialists of different profiles according to modern requirements of the health care systems.
- Today NSMU is the main medical training center for six regions of Northern Russia & more than 100 graduates of NSMU.
Key Features Of Northern State Medical University
|Intake for MBBS in Northern State Medical University||September|
|Minimum Percentage for MBBS in Northern State Medical University||50% in PCB|
|NEET Requirement||Yes With Qualifying Marks|
|IELTS / TOEFL||Not Required|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission in Northern State Medical University||45-60 Days|
|Living Cost||160 – 250 USD Per Month|
|Duration of MBBS in Northern State Medical University||5+1 Years|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
PMC and WHO Approved
Fee Structure of Northern State Medical University
Criteria and Eligibility to Apply for Mbbs in Northern State Medical University
- The qualified applicant should be over 17 Year-Old & under 25 Year-Old.
- The minimum marks of all subjects should be 50 % or above.
- Passport Size Photos (White Background).
- Police Clerance Certificate.
- SSC (10th) & FSC (12th) Transcripts
- (verified from IBCC & Ministry of Foreign Affairs.)
- Medical Certificate.
- Application Form.