Semey State Medical University, Kazakhstan
Semey Medical University NCJSC was Established in 1953 (opening of general medicine faculty). 320 students were enrolled in 1953. Over the years of its existence, graduates of the university successfully work over the whole Kazakhstan, as well as near and far abroad.
Semey Medical University is one of the largest medical university in Kazakhstan with its own hospital and branches in Pavlodar and Ust Kamenogorsk.
Semey State Medical University: Quick Highlights
The students should check out the important facts mentioned below in the table:
|Intake for MBBS Course||October|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 with 60%|
|MDCAT Entrance Test||NO|
|Semster Tuition Fees||1800 USD|
|Medium of Education||English|
|University Ranking||Country – 17|
World – 5059
|University Recognition||PMC and WHO|
Why Study MBBS at Semey State Medical University
- The university is recognized by WHO and PMC.
- The university has very low fee structure for MBBS study and the cost of living is also very low.
- The course is taught in English language completely.
- The emphasis is given on practical knowledge than just theoretical study.
- There is a moderate climate in Semipalatinsk for the whole year.
- Students can get permanent residency and they can plan to settle in Kazakhstan after completing their degree from Kazakhstan.
- The faculties at this university are the best faculties and thus the quality of education is best.
- At Semey or Semey State Medical University, good hostel and mess facilities are available for students.
Semey State University Fee Structure
|Fee in USD (approx) Per Semster||1800 $|
Management Charges, Residence Permit/Visa Extension, Medical Checkup, Airport Pickup etc. (only First Tine)
|Total Fees For First Semster||4000$|
2nd Semester to onward every semester (Tuition + Hostel) : 1800+350=2150 U$D
Note: Student will pay for Food Expenses (Mess) approx. 100$ per Month by themselves, Which is extra to fee package.
Basic Eligibility criteria Basic Eligibility criteria Astana Medical University
- Student must be 17 years old .
- Student has passed 12th examination with PCB stream with minimum 60% of marks.
Fees structure in top universities of Kazakhstan is fair and cheap as compare to other world class top universities, so studying MBBS from Kazakhstan is a preferred option for many pakistani student
Fees Includes: PMC exam training course, Pakistani teaching staff, Online examination fee, eligibility
certificate, recruitment, publicity charges and Service charges.
Note: visa extension and medical approximately 100$ not included in fee.
Note: Company and university doesn’t bear the responsibility for over charging more than above mention
We don’t require any attestation, medical or police certificate.
Step 1; Admission letter will provide within 48 hours after receiving FSC marksheet Minimum 60 % marks
Step 2, Visa approval and invitation will provide within 10 days after receiving passport copy.
Step 3, Visa stamping from Kazakh embassy in Islamabad, please take documents in embassy.
(Invitation letter, Filled visa Application form, Recent Passport size photo, original passport, Copy of
passport and CNIC, Travel Insurance Certificate, (Medical Certificate hiv, hcv, chest X-ray, TB
test),Copy of travel ticket, receipt visa fee).