Shanxi Medical University:Top University in China for MBBS
Shanxi Medical University 山西医科大学, founded in 1919 and located in Taiyuan, the capital city of Shanxi Province, has nearly a hundred years of history. It is a comprehensive university of modern medical science that integrates humanities, natural sciences, and engineering as well as management into medical education. Shanxi Medical University strives to become a top-level research-oriented university emphasizing undergraduate and postgraduate education with its distinctive characteristics.
More than 500 Foreign students from different countries Pakistani , India, Africa , Arabic Countries students are studying MBBS (Clinical Medicine) in Shanxi Medical University. By using modern teaching methods and facilities, we hope to create an International Medicine Education Brand with our own features, and make contribution for the university’s dream fulfilling. Shanxi Medical University providing Fully furnished hostels to foreign students Study MBBS in Shanxi Medical University and hostels are safe and secure for female students as well.
Why Choose Shanxi Medical University For MBBS:
Shanxi Medical University Located in Taiyuan city of Shanxi province, founded in 1958.
- Shanxi Medical University is world class top Ranking university in China located near Beijing.
- Shanxi Medical University is WHO Recognized, and PMDC approved (Pakistani students can appear in PMC’s NLE Exam after graduation).
- Shanxi Medical University Started MBBS in China Project for International Students in 2015.
- More than 3 Batches of Foreign Students have graduated in MBBS (Clinical Medicine).
- SXMU Graduated Foreign Students are eligible to apply USMLE (for America), PLAB (GMC England), and AMC (Australia), and eligible to apply for ECFMG Certifications.
- It is one of the best Medical schools for Indonesian students. Already many Indonesian Students are studying Medicine at Shanxi Medical University.
- More than 500+ Foreign Students from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, and Nigeria, as students from ASEAN & CIS Countries are studying in MBBS.
- Syllabus of Shanxi Medical University is almost same as Pakistani, Indian & European Medical Colleges.
- Hostels are fully furnished and located inside the campus which are safe and secure.
- Muslim and Halal food Canteens are available inside the campus for Pakistani and Indonesian Muslim students.
Faculty & Staff Of Shanxi Medical University:
Documents Required to apply in Shanxi Medical University for Pakistani, Africans & International Students:
- Matric-SSC Mark sheet / Junior high school document
- Fsc-HSSC Mark sheet / Senior high school document
- Passport all page of Passport in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- Bank Statement of 8000 U$D or equal Currency.
- One photo with white background.
MBBS Fee Package Shanxi Medical University 2023-2024:
Fee Structure 2023 Intake
|Description||1st year||2nd year to|
|Tuition Fee||20000 RMB||20000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee (Two Sharing)||5000 RMB||5000 RMB|
| Other expense Includes: Registration,|
Admission ,invitation, Management charges ,
Residence Permit ,Medical Checkup,
Insurance Fee, Hostel Security, filing fee Etc
|Total Amount in Chinese Yuan (RMB)||41200RMB||25000 RMB|
|Total in USD $ ( Approx )||$ 6200.00||$ USD 3700.00|
Application Fee : 1500 RMB ($250)
Consultancy Fee + Courier Charges : $250
a) All the fees must be paid in US dollar/Chinese Yuan upon arrival in university.
b) After payment of fee if student will quit the university nothing will refund from fees.
c) Internship year fee will be according to university policy.
d) Food & living Expenses are approx 800-1000 RMB/month.
e) Air Ticket not include in the Fee Package.
f) According to new Rule of Ministry of Education china, Chinese language is Compulsory in first year of MBBS Course in every university.
g) Student will bear expense of medical checkup, healthcare Insurance, and visa extension charges from 2nd year to onward every year by him.
h) Above fees must be paid in US dollar or in Chinese Yuan upon arrival in university.