Shihezi University, School of Medicine is situated in Shihezi city, Xinjiang province, which was recognized as a key institution by the Central Government in the year 2000. This Medical University in China has developed into a dynamic higher learning institution with world-oriented education. Currently it has 20 colleges and a total enrollment of more than 30,032 with 21,989 undergraduates and 1,906 postgraduates including Indian students as well as International students. The University has specialities like Agriculture, Medicine, Clinical Medicine, Engineering, Economics and Trade Management, Literature and Arts, Education, Law and History.
Why choose Shihezi University For Medical Studies?
- Shihezi University is Located in Muslim Province Xinjiang. Muslim students can easily adjust in Muslim environment.
- There is no problem of Halal Food at all which is economical as well.
- Just 2.40 hours Direct Flight from Islamabad to Urumqi (Capital of Xinjiang).
- One of the Pioneer Medical University in China Started MBBS in English in 2002.
- Shihezi University having highest Passing percentage in FMGE Exam among all PMC Approved Medical Colleges in China.
- Shihezi University have Pakistani teacher & foreign expert Dr. Azeem Inayat, he is specialist in physiology.
- Shihezi University is Extra Safe and Secure with Strict environment for Students Especially for Girls.
- Shihezi City is less expensive and no doubt it is ideal place for students to complete their medical education.
Documents Required & Admission Procedure in Shihezi Medical College
- Age Limit : 22 years & Student Must have Minimum 60% Marks in HSSC/FSc/A-Levels.
- Matric/SSC Document
- Fsc/HSSC Mark sheet
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One photo with white background.
Fee Structure of Shihezi Medical University
Application Fee with Documents = 200 U$D (non-refundable)
After issuance of Admission Letter student will pay the 4500 RMB as a surety (non-refundable) , this surety amount will adjust in Fee Package mentioned below.
Shihezi University MBBS English Medium Fee Structure for Pakistani Students – Fall 2023 intake
Note: Because of COVID-19 Pandemic, We haven’t added hostel fee, Residence permit, Medical checkup charges in First year fee package. Students will pay all these charges on arrival (if needed) according to actual price depending upon duration & cost.
Application Fee + Registration Fee = 2000 RMB
First Semester : 25,500 RMB (approx. 4000 U$D)
Student will Pay 2nd Semester
Tuition Fee 15000 RMB: (approx. 2300$) in 2nd Semester in the university account.
From 2nd to 6th Per Year : 35,000 RMB (5300 U$D)
- All the Fee Must be paid in Chinese Yuan (RMB), Except Admission & Management charges that can be paid in admission office or can be paid to Official Representative.
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan on arrival otherwise hostel will not allot to the student. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Food, Air Ticket, Electricity, other miscellaneous expenses are not included in the fee package.
- Student will follow the rules and regulations of Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) and MOE China as well.
a) All the fees must be paid in US dollar/Chinese Yuan upon arrival in university.
b) After payment of fee if student will quit the university nothing will refund from fees.
c) Internship year fee will be according to university policy.
d) Food & living Expenses are approx 800-1000 RMB/month.
e) Air Ticket not include in the Fee Package.
f) Student will bear expense of medical checkup, healthcare Insurance, and visa extension charges from 2nd year to onward every year by him.
g) Above fees must be paid in US dollar or in Chinese Yuan upon arrival in university.
School of Medicine
The School of Medicine teaches all the international students MBBS degree course (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) which abides by the instructions of medical knowledge and morals, inheriting the tradition in the medical field and encouraging becoming a better doctor. University pays more attention to education quality and safety of the international students. It also guarantees the best living conditions and sticks to the student-oriented teaching principle following their country’s syllabus. Thanks to great efforts of the teaching staff and the doctors, a great number of top talents have been emerging from the University who have made better prospects in the medical profession.
General Medicine Department
- Clinical Medicine (Cosmetology)
- Clinical Medicine (General Medicine)
- Medicine Technology (Cosmetic Technology)
- Preventive Medicine
- Clinical Medicine