MBBS in South kazakhstan Medical Academy
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy SKMA also known as Shymkent State Medical University, is one of the best medical institute in Kazakhstan for international students. The university is located in Shymkent which is the 3rd largest city in Kazakhstan. Shymkent international airport situated in the Shymkent city of South Kazakhstan province. It serves flights to & from Moscow, also to Almaty & Astana. There are international flights to some major destinations around the globe as well. The road & rail transport is also well developed connecting major cities of Kazakhstan.
Why Choose MBBS in South kazakhstan Medical Academy
- South Kazakh Medical Academy is recognized by WHO (World health organization).
- SKMA is Located in Shymkent City, Airport is Near to university.
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is offering MD (Doctor of Medicine Degree) in English Medium.
- SKMA is Recognized by PMC and Students can appear in PMC’s NLE Exam after getting Degree from South Kazakh Medical University.
- Tuition Fee for MBBS in Kazakhstan is very low in South Kazakh Medical Academy.
- West Kazakhstan Medical Academy have furnished hostels for international students.
- Many Pakistani male and female students are already studying in MBBS/MD Degree.
- Students from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Africa & others Nationalities are studying in South Kazakh Medical Academy.
South Kazakh Medical Academy is providing good practical facilities so that they can test their knowledge about medicine & body complex issues. After the 6th Semester of MBBS Study, students goes to the affiliated hospitals of university and practice under the supervision of specialized doctors. South Kazakh Medical University has arranged foreign teachers & Experts from Pakistan, India, Nepal to deliver the medical lectures in English.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in SKMA
- Student must have Minimum 50% Marks in HSSC/GCE A-Levels to apply in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy.
- Student will submit the above mentioned documents.
- University issues the admission letter in normally 3-7 working days.
- After admission confirmation letter students need to pay for the Visa Invitation letter which can take more time according to the policy of Kazakhstan Ministry of education.
Required Documents For Admission in South Kazakhstan Medical Institute
Student wants to get MBBS admission in South Kazakh Medical academy needs to send us following Scanned documents to our official email email@example.com or can start the procedure by APPLY ONLINE .
- Passport first page Scan
- SSC/O Levels Document
- HSSC or GCE A-Levels Document
- Fresh photo with white back ground
Fee Structure of Mbbs in South Kazakhstan Medical Institute
Degree Duration : 05 years (10 Semesters)
Teaching Medium : English
Degree Awarding : MD (Doctor of Medicine)
Admission invitation Letter Charges : $300 (non-refundable)
|First Semester||Tuition Fee, Management Charges, Pickup etc.||$3600|
|2nd – 10th (Per Semester)||Tuition Fee||$2000|
Student needs to pay for the following as well, which is extra to above mentioned fee package.
- Hostel Fee (per semester) = $350
- Mess Charges (per semester) = $720
- Embassy Charges (1st time) = $200
- Visa Extension + Medical (First time only) = $200
- Air Ticket one way = Approx. $400
Important Points To read
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in USD.
- Students will pay the Hostel and Mess Charges Per Semester.
- Student will follow the policies of South Kazakh Medical Academy & Education Department of Kazakhstan.
- Pakistani and Indian Students will follow the Policy of PMC & NMC India Respectively.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is a government University in Kazakhstan. It is one of the best university in Kazakhstan for Pakistani Students.
Yes. South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is approved by PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission). It is also approved by NMC India as well.
MBBS Duration in Kazakhstan is 5 years which includes the Internship year. Degree awarded by all Medical Universities in Kazakhstan is MD (Doctor of Medicine).
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy will provide MD (Doctor of Medicine) Degree after Completing 5 years of Medical Study. The Degree Title will be MD Doctor of Medicine and it is approved in Pakistan by PMC.
South Kazakhstan Academy SKMA is located in Shymkent which is the 3rd largest city in Kazakhstan. Shymkent international airport situated in the Shymkent city of South Kazakhstan province. It serves flights to & from Moscow, also to Almaty & Astana.
Yes, Kazakhstan is an ideal destination for studying MBBS in English Medium, as the Kazakhstan offers Top Medical Institutes accepting both national and international students. Medical Universities in Kazakhstan providing high-quality education in low cost and outstanding opportunities to the foreign students around the globe.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is offering Low cost MBBS in Kazakhstan. Tuition Fee Per Semester is $2000 which is equal to Approx. PKR 5 Lakh/Semester. Tuition Fee in SKMA is much cheaper as compared to other medical universities in Kazakhstan.
South Kazakhstan Medical University have fully furnished hostels for international students. Hostel Fee is $350/Semester for Pakistani students. There is Mess facility as well which costs about $120 per month.
Welcome to the South Kazakhstan Academy SKMA.