Study Pharmacy in China
Study Pharmacy in China involves an education in compounding and dispensing medications as well as the study of clinical services and providing drug information to patients. China is the best place to get pharmacy trainings. More than 50 colleges are offering a clinical pharmacy Bachelor’s Degree program (B.Pharm) in English Medium, which are approved by the MOE China. In the past two decades, well trained pharmacists with clinical knowledge and skills have become urgently needed to meet the increasing demand for high-quality medical care. Chinese Schools are offering Low cost Pharmacy education and affordable living expenses as compared to European countries U.S., Japan, Australia, Canada, South Korea and even in many African countries.
Top Reasons to Study Pharmacy in China
- Pharmacy curriculum and books used by European or American universities are almost similar by those used by Chinese pharmacy schools.
- Chinese Schools are offering Pharmacy Degree in English Medium with Affordable tuition fee and hostel fee.
- China is a popular destination for African students wishing to study pharmacy in English Medium. Many African students from South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwean, Ghana, Nigeria, Liberia, Botswana are studying in Bachelor and master degree in Pharmacy Program.
- Students from Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and middle east are also studying Pharmacy (B.Pharm) in China.
- Chinese culture and people are extremely diverse and multicultural, consisting of 56 different ethnicities.
- Foods and accommodation in China are affordable for a foreign student.
- Most of Chinese universities are offering Excellent student scholarship in each level, means that you may start as self funding student and in middle of your studies you may get a scholarship.
- Chinese universities have professors with a wide range of experience in Pharmacy, foreign students may learn more from their expertise and to build their own future career.
- Chinese Universities offer variety of degree programs including Bachelor degree in Pharmacy, Master’s degree in Pharmacy and Doctorate/PhD in Pharmacy.
- Chinse schools are Providing internships in prestigious hospitals and drugs industries is also the additional opportunities for International students who study pharmacy in China.
Ningxia Medical University
- Ningxia Medical University is PMC A Listed & Approved by Pakistan Medical Commission.
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy is acceptable in Europe and all over the world.
- Pharmacy Degree is Approved by almost all the African pharmacy Councils e.g. Pharmaceutical Society of Zambia, Pharmaceutical Society of Sir Lanka, South African Pharmacy Council, Pharmacist Council of Zimbabwe, Pharmacy councils of Ghana and Nigeria etc.
- It is Best Medical University for Pakistani, Bangladeshi (BMDC Approved), Indian students (NMC Approved) & African students for Medical & pharmacy education in English Medium.
- 10+ batches of International Students have been graduated from Ningxia Medical University.
- Hostels are furnished and well equipped for international students.
- Living Expenses in Yinchun City of Ningxia are economical for students as compared to other provinces of China.
Partial Scholarships (Pharmacy)
Ningxia Medical University is offering Scholarship in Pharmacy Program provided by Ningxia Government Scholarships 15000 RMB/year (for 20 students only). The Actual tuition fee of Pharmacy is 20,000 RMB/year. Student must have good Percentage in HSSC, 65% marks in English & Average of PCB should be 65%. Student must be under the age of 25 for Bachelor Degree.
Program = Pharmacy
Course Duration = 04 years
Medium of Instruction = English Medium
Application + Registration Fee : 2000 RMB (non-refundable)
|Description||First Year||2nd to Onwards|
|Tuition Fee (After Scholarship)||5,000 RMB||5,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||—||5000 RMB|
|Management Charges etc.||6,500 RMB||NIL|
|Insurance,Visa Extension||—||1000 RMB|
|Total in RMB||11,500 RMB||11,000 RMB|
|Total in USD||$1800||$1700|
Note: Because of COVID-19 Pandemic, We haven’t added hostel fee, Residence permit, Medical checkup charges in First year fee package. Students will pay all these charges on arrival (if needed) according to actual price depending upon duration & cost.
- Fee One Paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan (RMB).
- Food Expenses, Air Ticket & Electricity Charges are not included in the fee package.
- Student will follow the rules and regulations of Ningxia Medical University and Pharmacy Council of their home country.
Required Documents To Apply
Submit following documents to us in clear scan form to start admission process in Pharmacy or students can apply through Online Portalto process application.
- SSC/Junior high school (grade 10)
- HSSC/GCE A-Levels/Senior high school (grade 12)
- Updated CV
- Personal Statement/Study Plan
- Passport First page in Scan
- Non-criminal Certificate
- One photo with white background.
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Assessment form by the student
As we will receive all above documents, we will start process. As we we will receive the acceptance letter issued by the university, we will update to the student.