University of South China | Top Medical University in China
University of South China (USC) is a comprehensive public university founded in 1958 with a history of about 60 years, co-funded by Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, State Administration of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense, China National Nuclear Corporation, China Nuclear Engineering Group Corporation, and the People’s Government of Hunan Province. The University was merged in 2000 by Hengyang Medical College.
The University is home to over 2,500 faculty members and over 37,000 full-time students, of whom 33,000 are undergraduates and 4000, master or doctor degree candidates. Situated in Hengyang, a historical and cultural city in central Hunan, China, with a total area of 200 hectares, University of South China comprises 26 colleges and schools, 4 affiliated hospitals and 21 teaching hospitals.
Glance Features of University of South China:
- University of South China is located in Hengyang near to Changsha about 2 hours by drive.
- University of South China is Recognized by WHO, PMC Approved (A List University).
- More than 06 MBBS Batches of International students have been graduated.
- Graduated students from South China Medical University are eligible to apply for USMLE (America), PLAB (GMC England), AMC (Australia) and ECFMG Certifications.
- More than 500+ Foreign Students from Pakistan, India, Indonesia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria are already studying Clinical Medicine, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Software Engineering etc.
- Muslim Canteens are available in campus. University have inside campus Hostels for international students which are 2 sharing, 03 sharing and 04 sharing as well.
- SSC Mark sheet / Junior high school document
- HSSC Mark sheet / Senior high school document
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One photo with white background.
University Fee Structure
Application fee : 300 U$D
|Description||1st year||2nd year to onwards|
|Tuition Fee||12000 RMB||21000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||3000 RMB|
| Other expense Includes: Registration,|
Management charges ,
Residence Permit ,Medical
Checkup, Insurance Fee, Hostel Security, Etc
|Total Amount in Chinese Yuan (RMB)||20,500RMB||24000 RMB|
|Total in USD $ ( Approx )||$ USD 3200||$ USD 3700|
a) All the fees must be paid in US dollar/Chinese Yuan upon arrival in university.
b) After payment of fee if student will quit the university nothing will refund from fees.
c) Internship year fee will be according to university policy.
d) Food & living Expenses are approx 800-1000 RMB/month.
e) Air Ticket not include in the Fee Package.
f) According to new Rule of Ministry of Education china, Chinese language is Compulsory in first year of MBBS Course in every university.
g) Student will bear expense of medical checkup, healthcare Insurance, and visa extension charges from 2nd year to onward every year by him.
h) Above fees must be paid in US dollar or in Chinese Yuan upon arrival in university