West Kazakhstan Medical University named after Marat Ospanov, KAZAKHSTAN
The West Kazakhstan Medical University is a great educational, medical, research, diagnostic and cultural center of Kazakhstan’s West region. Furthermore, the university has its own clinical units, such as the Medical Centre, Dental Clinic, and Family Medicine Clinic, which are delivering tertiary care. Established in 1957, the University staff actively introduces modern technologies and innovative approaches in the field of medicine and education. Moreover, education is currently offered in six specialties, including General Medicine, Dentistry, Health Care Management, Pharmacy, Preventive Medicine, and Nursing Care. With a commitment to staying up-to-date with modern technologies and innovative approaches to medicine and education, the University continues to provide valuable educational opportunities to students from around the world.
West Kazakhstan Medical University: Quick Overview
Below mentioned are some quick highlights of West Kazakhstan Medical Institute:
|Intake for MBBS Course||Septmber/October|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||3,400 USD|
|Course Duration||5 years|
|Medium of Instruction||English Language|
|University Ranking||Country – 3|
World Ranking – 7940
|University Recognition||PMC NMC and WHO|
Why Study MBBS at West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University?
Some advantages of the university are mentioned below which shows why Students urge to pick West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University for MBBS Education:
- The WKSMU actively cooperates with several research institutes in different countries.
- Students of WKSMU are also involved in scientific activities through student scientific circles in the following areas: therapy, paediatrics, surgery, biomedical problems.
- The WKSMU delivers quality education to students.
- In the university, the students can take part in programs, conferences, seminars and projects.
- All modern educational equipment is provided by the university during MBBS education.
- The university offers excellent and well equipped libraries for students.
- A multicultural environment is maintained in the university campus.
The university provides several convenient facilities for students in the university campus which includes
- The tuition and hostel fees are low as compared to other countries.
- This medical institute is approved by WHO and PMC.
- No entrance exam is required, students get admission on the basis of their 10+2 scores.
- For teaching MBBS courses the faculty uses the English language as a medium of the curriculum.
West Kazakhstan State Medical Institute – MBBS Fee Structure 2021
The following table given below is the low-cost fee structure of West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University:
|Course Fee in USD (approx) Per Semster||1700 USD|
|Hostel Fee in USD Per Semster||300 USD|
|First Semster Misselnous CHarges||2000 USD|
|Total First Semster Fee||4000 USD|
2nd To 10th Semster Tuttion Fee 1700 USD & Hostel Fee 300 USD Total 2000 USD
Accreditations and Recognitions
The university is recognized globally and has received accreditations from the following medical bodies:
- World health organization (WHO)
- Ministry of Science and education of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
Hostel & Accommodation
The West Kazakhstan State Medical University provides a well- equipped hostel with all modern amenities:
- The university has given separate hostels for boys and girls.
- The hostel rooms are shared between 2-3 students.
- The rooms are equipped with CCTV systems for the security purpose of all students.
- The hostels are guarded with 24*7 high-security system.
- The free high-speed internet is provided 24*7.
- The hostel system provides a big common kitchen where the students can cook their own food without any extra charges.
- The hostel rooms have centralised AC.
Hostel has 24 hours of
Hot & Cold Water
- The rooms have a central heater.
- The Hostel rooms are fully furniture-cupboard, study table and beds in one room.
- Hostel rooms are also surrounded by outdoor sports activities.
Let’s get to know about the Aktobe city, Kazakhstan:
West Kazakhstan Medical University is Located in the city of Aktobe, Kazakhstan, West Kazakhstan University is a prominent educational institution. Furthermore, Aktobe city is a thriving hub for business, culture, and industry in Western Kazakhstan. With great infrastructure and basic facilities for international students, Aktobe is an excellent location to pursue higher education. Additionally, the city has a population of over 50,805 people, making it a bustling and vibrant place to live and learn.
Top attractions of the Aktobe city will amaze you –
|Nurgast Regional Central Mosque||Yurta Park|
|Abul Khair Khan||Muzei AKTOBE|
|Recreation park them. Pushkin|
We don’t require any attestation, medical or police certificate.
Step 1; Admission letter will provide within 48 hours after receiving FSC marksheet Minimum 60 % marks
Step 2, Visa approval and invitation will provide within 10 days after receiving passport copy.
Step 3, Visa stamping from Kazakh embassy in Islamabad, please take documents in embassy.
(Invitation letter, Filled visa Application form, Recent Passport size photo, original passport, Copy of
passport and CNIC, Travel Insurance Certificate, (Medical Certificate hiv, hcv, chest X-ray, TB
test),Copy of travel ticket, receipt visa fee).
Whatsapp WEB:- https://web.whatsapp.com/send?phone=923053330008&text=
Whatsapp Mobile:- https://wa.me/+923053330008