Youjiang Medical University for Nationalities in China
- Youjiang Medical University for Nationalities is founded in 1958, Located in Beautiful city & large city Baise, Guangxi.
- More than 800 Foreign Students are studying MBBS Program from Pakistan, Jordan, Nepal, India, Nepal, and Australia & African Region.
- English medium MBBS (6 years) including one year Clinical Internship.
Muslim Canteen, Separate hostels for boys & girls which are fully furnished rooms.
- Youjiang Medical University for Nationalities has 04 Affiliated Hospitals and 15 faculties.
- Youjiang Medical University for Nationalities is recognized by WHO/AVICENA https://search.wdoms.org/ ,IMED, FAIMER & Graduates are eligible to apply to ECFMG for ECFMG certification.
- The degree is accordance to PMDC/WHO/GMC/NMC/MCI guidelines and is equivalent to degree Medical graduates of WHO and MD of USA.
Documents Required & Admission Procedure in Youjiang Medical University for Nationalities
- SSC Mark sheet / Junior high school document
- HSSC Mark sheet / Senior high school document
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One photo with white background.
Application fee : 300 U$D
|Description||1st year||2nd year to |
|Tuition Fee||18000 RMB||18000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee (Two Sharing)||4000 RMB||3500 RMB|
| Other expense Includes: Registration,|
Admission ,invitation, Management charges ,
Residence Permit ,Medical Checkup,
Insurance Fee, Hostel Security, filing fee Etc
|Total Amount in Chinese Yuan (RMB)||36000RMB||21500 RMB|
|Total in USD $ ( Approx )||$ 5550.00||$ USD 3200.00|
a) All the fees must be paid in US dollar/Chinese Yuan upon arrival in university.
b) After payment of fee if student will quit the university nothing will refund from fees.
c) Internship year fee will be according to university policy.
d) Food & living Expenses are approx 800-1000 RMB/month.
e) Air Ticket not include in the Fee Package.
f) According to new Rule of Ministry of Education china, Chinese language is Compulsory in first year of MBBS Course in every university.
g) Student will bear expense of medical checkup, healthcare Insurance, and visa extension charges from 2nd year to onward every year by him.
h) Above fees must be paid in US dollar or in Chinese Yuan upon arrival in university.
Youjiang Medical University Overview
Established in 1958, Youjiang Medical Institute for Nationalities is a higher-education institution located in the metropolis of Baise (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Guangxi. Officially recognized by the Education Department of the Guangxi Autonomous Region, Youjiang Medical institution for Nationalities is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 8,000-8,999 students) coeducational Chinese higher education institution. Youjiang Medical University for Nationalities offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
Youjiang Medical Institution for Nationalities also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, as well as administrative services.