Hainan Medical University
Hainan Medical University is founded in 1951, Located in Beautiful city Haikou, Capital city of Hainan. Hainan Medical College, located in the beautiful scenery of the tropical coastal city, capital of Hainan Province, Haikou City, Hainan Province is the only one provincial public medical colleges. The school for nearly 70 years, has formed a postgraduate education, general undergraduate education, student education, adult education, vocational education, joint training of doctoral academic education of both the school structure. The total enrollment at present is over 14,000 students, including 8,925 full-time students, and 316 overseas students. The bachelor degree education program provides 26 majors (specialty) in the disciplines of medical science, science, and management.
- 8 Batches of foreign students are graduated & more than 800 Foreign Students are studying MBBS Program from Pakistan, Jordan, Nepal, India, Nepal, and Australia & African Region.
- English medium MBBS (6 years) including one year Clinical Internship.
- Muslim Canteen, Separate hostels for boys & girls which are fully furnished rooms.
- Hainan Medical University has 04 Affiliated Hospitals and 15 faculties.
- Hainan Medical University is recognized by WHO/AVICENA https://search.wdoms.org/ ,IMED, FAIMER & Graduates are eligible to apply to ECFMG for ECFMG certification.
- The degree is accordance to PMDC/WHO/GMC/NMC/MCI guidelines and is equivalent to degree Medical graduates of WHO and MD of USA.
- Website of Hainan Medical University of for foreign students is http://www.hainmc.edu.cn/
Admission Procedure and Eligibility Criteria by Hainan Medical University:
- Students having HSSC (Pre-Medical) / Senior High School with 60% Minimum Marks.
- Language of Instruction : English (5+1 years Program) , Age Limit : 25 Years.
- SSC Mark sheet/Junior high school (grade 10)
- HSSC Mark sheet/Senior high school (grade 12)
- Passport First page in Scan
- Non-criminal Certificate
- One photo with white background.
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
MBBS Fee Package of Hainan Medical University for Pakistani, Africans Students March 2022:
Degree Awarding: Clinical Medicine MBBS Note: Because of COVID-19, according to Hainan Medical University policy first semester will be online, further policy will be followed according to University & Chinese government.
|Description||1st Semester||2nd year to onwards|
|Tuition Fee||7500 RMB||20500 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||4200 RMB|
| Other expense Includes: Registration,|
Management charges ,
Residence Permit ,Medical
Checkup, Insurance Fee, Hostel Security, Etc.
|Total Amount in Chinese Yuan (RMB)||20000RMB||24700 RMB|
|Total in USD $ ( Approx )||$ USD 3100||$ USD 3700|
a) All the fees must be paid in US dollar/Chinese Yuan upon arrival in university.
b) After payment of fee if student will quit the university nothing will refund from fees.
c) Internship year fee will be according to university policy.
d) Food & living Expenses are approx 800-1000 RMB/month.
e) Air Ticket not include in the Fee Package.
f) According to new Rule of Ministry of Education china, Chinese language is Compulsory in first year of MBBS Course in every university.
g) Student will bear expense of medical checkup, healthcare Insurance, and visa extension charges from 2nd year to onward every year by him.
h) Above fees must be paid in US dollar or in Chinese Yuan upon arrival in university.
Impressive Features of Hainan Medical College :
- Hainan Medical University is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI Listed) & Recognized by WHO , IMED & approved & Green Listed by by PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission) for Pakistani Students. Graduated students are eligible for ECFMG certification. Curriculum & Syllabus of Hainan Medical University is same as according to international standard.
- More than 500+ Foreign Students are studying MBBS in China Hainan Medical University and Seven (08) batches of International Students are graduated from Hainan Medical College under the supervision of Highly qualified teaching Faculty. In which more than 450 foreign male & female students are from Pakistan.
- Hainan Medical University sometimes offered full tuition free scholarship to different nationality students, but seats announced are very limited 3-5 only. Student needs to pay the Scholarship seat cost to get that opportunity.
- It is Best Medical University in Hainan Province for Foreign Students. Foreign Students are from Pakistan, India, Jordan, Nepal, Iraq, Palestine, Ghana, Malaysia, Indonesian, Australian, Asian, Arabic, ASEAN & CIS Countries and about all African Countries like Zambia , Zimbabwe , South Africa and others are studying MBBS Clinical Medicine in Hainan Medical university.
- Started MBBS (Medical Education) Project for Foreign Students in 2005.
- Halal Chinese Muslim Food easily available in the campus and also out side the campus for international students. in fact all variety of food for all nationalities are available.
- Safe and Secure furnished hostels are available for Boys and Girls , Security Cameras are installed as well to provide Secure environment.
Our Innovative Admission Services:
- Hoorain Associates will arrange the Airport Pickup for the New arrival Students of Hainan Medical University at Haikou Airport.
- Not a Single Yuan (Extra to the Committed Fee Package) will be Charge from Students from the start of admission to the arrival of students in Hainan Medical College.
- After issuance of Visa Letter, Hoorain Associates will prepare the student for interview and documentations of Chinese embassy (including Chinese embassy online appointment) & our representative will go to Chinese Embassy with the student for processing of Visa. We will Collect the passport of Student after issuance of Visa X1 from Chinese Embassy and Student can collect the passport from our office or We will send the passport through TCS/Courier Service. We will not charge any Extra amount for these Services.
Details of Hainan Medical University:
The Hainan Medical College bears the health dream of Hainan people in its students, and its prosperity benefits from the establishment of the Hainan Province Special Administrative Region. The private Haiqiang Medical Technology (vocational) school founded in 1947 and the private Hainan University School of Medicine founded in 1948 are the predecessors of the college. The two schools were merged into the Hainan Medical College in 1951 (the undergraduate education was piloted in 1977-1979). Changed its name to Hainan Medical College. In 1983, it was merged into Hainan University and became the Department of Medicine of Hainan University.
In 1993, Hainan Medical College was formally established with the approval of the National Education Commission. In 2003, it was determined as a unit for joint training of master degree graduates by the Ministry of Education. In 2013, it was approved as a master degree authorized unit. In 2014, it was approved as a professional master degree authorized site. In 2019, the construction of a doctoral degree authorized unit and clinical medical doctorate passed the acceptance. Recruit doctoral students. The Hainan Medical college covers an area of 1492.76 acres, of which the Chengxi campus and the Longhua campus occupy a total of 606.21 acres, the Hainan Pharmaceutical Research and Development Science and Technology Park covers an area of 50.08 acres, and the new Guilinyang campus covers an area of 836.47 acres.The library building covers an area of 33,000 square meters, has more than 1.04 million copies of paper books, and has a modern e-book system and a computer network service system.
With the mission of training medical talents, the college has sent more than 50,000 graduates to the society, distributed in Hainan and all over the country. Graduates have become the main force of the medical and health team in Hainan Province. The college currently has a doctoral degree authorization point for first-level disciplines of clinical medicine; five master degree authorization points for basic medicine, clinical medicine, pharmacy, traditional Chinese medicine, and biology; clinical medicine, public health, nursing, pharmacy, stomatology, etc. There are 5 professional master’s degree authorization points; there are 27 undergraduate majors covering medical, science, management and engineering disciplines; a multi-level talent training system mainly for undergraduates, covering masters and doctoral students, has been formed.
A total of 12827 full-time students are enrolled in most provinces across the country, including 10 PhD students, 647 master students, 9660 undergraduate students, and 2510 junior college students. The college vigorously promotes the internationalization of education, and recruits 638 foreign students from 33 countries from the countries along the “Belt and Road” and African countries.
There are 1095 full-time teachers, including 924 with a master’s degree, accounting for 84.38%; 403 with a doctor’s degree, accounting for 36.80%; 761 senior professional technical positions, including 140 professors. There are 1 overseas high-level talent “Thousand Talents Program”, 5 national “Ten Million Talent Projects”, 17 State Council Special Post Experts, 1 national excellent teacher, 1 national teaching teacher of Chinese medicine colleges and universities, provincial and ministerial level Outstanding contributions are 22 experts, 6 provincial-level teaching teachers, and 4 outstanding talents in the new century.
The school features tropical medicine as its school-running feature, and has a complete system of tropical medicine teaching, scientific research, and clinical practice, which has formed a stable tropical medicine research direction. It has 2 national specialties, 1 national experimental teaching demonstration center, 1 national clinical teaching training demonstration center, 1 national excellent video open class, 1 national educational informationization pilot undergraduate college project, and the Ministry of Education excellence 5 doctor education and training programs and 1 pilot comprehensive reform project of the Ministry of Education. There are 8 provincial-level specialties, 2 provincial-level experimental teaching demonstration centers, 7 provincial-level teaching teams, 19 provincial-level quality courses, and 6 provincial-level quality online open courses.
There are 2 key laboratory construction sites of the Ministry of Education including first aid and trauma research, tropical translational medicine, 1 innovative unit outside the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, 1 Hainan Provincial Drug Safety Evaluation and Research Center, and 7 provincial key experiments Office, 3 provincial-level clinical research centers, 3 provincial-level engineering research centers, 6 academician workstations, and formed 11 provincial-level scientific research and innovation teams. 6 medical journals, of which “Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine” and “Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Bio medicine” are the only two English-language international tropical medicine journals in China that are included by SCI, with impact factors of 1.772 and 1.587 Ranked 11th and 12th in the global SCI Journal of Tropical Medicine. The clinical medicine discipline is the first in Hainan Province to enter the top 1% of ESI worldwide.
The college has 4 affiliated hospitals including Hainan Hospital (Hainan Provincial People’s Hospital), First and Second Affiliated Hospitals, and Affiliated Oncology Hospital, of which the first three are public Grade-III general hospitals; There were 4.36 million emergency services and 225,000 patients discharged annually. There are 4 non-directly affiliated hospitals. It has 8 national key clinical construction specialties, 2 TCM clinical key construction specialties, 69 national-level residency training bases, and 2 national-level specialist training bases. It is the leading unit of the National Waterborne Emergency Education and Training Base and the National Emergency Medical Rescue Team (Hainan) project. It plays a leading role in the construction of major national special projects such as the trauma treatment system covering the South China Sea region and the “National Marine Emergency Medical Rescue Base”.
In the past five years, it has undertaken 197 state-level scientific research projects with a total funding of 80.576 million yuan. A total of 43 provincial and ministerial awards have been won, including 8 first prizes of the Hainan Science and Technology Award, 1 second prize of the Natural Science Ministry of Education, and 1 third prize of the Chinese Medical Science and Technology Award. Two first prizes for teaching achievements in Hainan Province. The seventy-two years of schooling process, the school motto of “Honor, Strictness, Knowledge, Harmony” and the spirit of sea medicine of “striving for self-improvement, unity and progress” are the core values of school culture.
The university has offered overseas education with majors including Clinical Medicine, Stomatology BDS, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Nursing. It has also established international cooperation with universities including the University of Utah (USA), Newcastle University (UK), Queensland University of Technology (Australia) in the fields of undergraduates exchanging postgraduate and doctorate students collective cultivating. The three-year program provides 21 majors(specialty). Total social talents to more than 40,000 people, including one academician, two provincial and ministerial level cadres, graduates across more than 10 countries and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions. 22 cities and counties in Hainan Province General Hospital, the hospital’s president more than 70% of graduates from the sea as doctors, health departments of professional and technical personnel, academic leaders in the province, graduated from basic health units accounted for 60% of the doctors sea. Naval Medicine graduates have become a major force in Hainan health care team.