Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State Medical University
Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State Medical University (TSU) is a prestigious educational institution with a rich century-old legacy. Committed to upholding universal values and providing student-centered learning, TSU aims to establish itself as a distinguished institution in the global community. Founded in 1918, TSU, also known as Tbilisi State University, holds the distinction of being not only the oldest university in Georgia but also in the entire Caucasus region.
Over the course of its long history, Tbilisi State University has expanded its reach by establishing six branches in different parts of Georgia. In addition to its diverse academic offerings, the university has also developed sixty scientific research centers, publishing houses, printing presses, and various cultural centers. These endeavors contribute to the university’s vibrant academic and cultural landscape, fostering a dynamic environment for both learning and intellectual growth.
Key Features of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State Medical University
- The university has quite an affordable fees structure
- There are more than 3000 professors who are contributing immensely for the welfare of students and society
- The faculty of biology is extremely advanced and world class in quality of education
- There are 8 branches with 45 faculties, 3 research and scientific organisations, 81 research labs.
- There are 161 study laboratories, and clinical zones and hospitals.
- There is a fully furnished library with 3650000 items and majorly 95 educational programs
- They are all running successfully till date
- The university also provides proper training for USMLE and PLAB for UG students
- International conferences have become an unvarying part of TSU
- Its major focus is to develop the concept of medicine with in-depth research and cross-cultural analysis
- The TSU, Georgia provides world class education along with brilliant faculty members
- The hostel provides superb hostel facilities
- The hostel accommodation of TSU, Georgia is quite affordable and ideal for all MBBS students
Accreditation and Recognition of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi Medical University
- Their constant effort has made them quite noticeable all over the world.
- They have accredited by various organisations such as-
Recognized by Pakistan Medical
- Commission PMC
- Organisation (WHO)
- Commission (NMC)
- European association of education
- There are more 30 other international bodies that has accredited MBBS universities in
Fee Structure of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State Medical University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||7000$ USD||1500$ USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (PKR) Approx.||19,98,299 Rupees/yr.||4,28,206 Rupees/yr.|
Eligibility Criteria To Get Admission In TSU Georgia
- You must be at least 17 years of age or above
- You must have completed 12th standard of education
- You must have scored at least 50% in your 10+2
- You must have chemistry, physics, and biology
- Students coming from SC/ST/OBC and other reserved category background have to score 40% aggregate in all subjects.
- It is now mandatory to sit for NEET to study abroad, according the new rules by NMC.
- You have to show all original documents in the time of admission.
Eligibility Criteria to get Admission in TSU Georgia
The following documents are required for MBBS education in Georgia in the TSU. The documents are as specified below:
- Passport 1st page
- Picture with white background
- Student’s CNIC
- Father’s CNIC
- Police clearance certificate
- Bank Statement For Visa Minimum 18 Lac (Fresh Account Statement)