MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN UZBEKISTAN MBBS ADMISSIONS OPEN (2020 – 2021 )
Medical Universities in Uzbekistan MBBS Admissions Open. PMC Approved and WHO Listed Medical Universities Offering MBBS English Medium in Uzbekistan
1.Bukhara State Medical Institute 2.Andijan State Medical Institute 3.Tashkent State Dental Institute 4.Samarkand State Medical Institute
STUDY MBBS/MD IN UZBEKISTAN
From the past years, there has been a huge inclination of students for studying MBBS abroad. MBBS in Uzbekistan is one of the worthy decisions for Pakistani and Indian students to study medicine abroad. Studying in medical universities of Uzbekistan provides a higher caliber of education, treating territorial pathology, learning diagnostics, handling the patients, practice in healthcare, and many more.
Every year a number of Pakistani and Indian students come to Uzbekistan for MBBS study.
WHY MBBS/MD IN UZBEKISTAN
Requirements & Admission Process for Study in Uzbekistan:
Uzbekistan Universities issues the admission letter in normally 3-5 working days and after admission confirmation letter students need to pay us 300$ for the Visa Invitation letter by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Uzbekistan. Visa invitation letter by Foreign Ministry takes 20-30 days normally. Usually Uzbek Universities are accepting international students for MBBS/MD/BDS degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and March intake respectively. MBBS in Uzbekistan age limit is 30 years for international students.
Note: if the seats of MBBS/BDS filled timely, Uzbek Universities accepts the applications for September intake only. MBBS/MD/BDS students arrival time in Uzbekistan is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration.
For MBBS/BDS admissions in Uzbekistan students needs to complete the following documents mentioned below :
- SSC/O Levels Document
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document
- Police Clearance Report
- Medical Check up Report
- Bank/financial Statement (if needed)
- Fresh photo with white back ground
Note : All these documents must be in Scanned properly by the scanner machine, not by the mobile scanner. Students can send these documents to our official Email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) to start the procedure.
Important Points to Read before getting MBBS/BDS admission in Uzbekistan:
- Students having Minimum 60% Marks in HSSC/Fsc/Grade 10+2 or A-Levels are eligible to apply.
- Tuition & Hostel Fee is as Per Semester. There are 10 Semesters in for MD Degree in Uzbekistan.
- Student will pay Embassy Fee or Visa on arrival fee on Airport by themselves.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay for Stationary, Electricity Charges & One way air ticket to Tashkant by themselves .
- Food Expenses of Mess/Canteen in Uzbekistan is normally from 100 U$D to 110 U$D per month which are extra to fee package.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee from 2nd year to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Education Department of Uzbekistan.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively
MBBS in Uzbekistan » 0305-3330008
1. Samarkand State Medical Institute:
Samarkand State Medical Institute is the oldest medical university in Central Asia founded in May 1930, providing high-quality training of highly qualified medical personnel. The institute is located in the most beautiful city of Samarkand – from time immemorial it has been a center of scientific thought and outstanding culture.
- Offering MBBS/MD Physician Degree, English Taught, 5 years Degree program
- WHO Recognized, PMDC & MCI Approved, 1000+ Foreign students already studying
MBBS Fee Package 2020-2021:
There are 10 Semesters in Samarkand State Medical University for 05 years MBBS/MD Program English Medium.
First Semester = 3500 U$D
Included: Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Management Charges, Residence Permit/Visa Extension, Medical Checkup, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to onward every semester (Tuition + Hostel) = 2000 U$D
Note: Student will pay for Food Expenses (Mess) approx. 100$ per Month by themselves, Which is extra to fee package.
2. Tashkent Medical Academy – Urgench Campus:
MBBS Fee Package 2020-2021:
First Semester = 3900 U$D (included)
Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Management Charges, Residence Permit/Visa Extension, Medical Checkup, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester (tuition+hostel) = 2400 U$D
3rd Semester to onward every semester (tuition+hostel) = 2000 U$D
Note: Student will pay for Food Expenses (Mess) approx 100$ per Month by themselves, Which is extra to fee package.
3. Bukhara State Medical Institute:
Bukhara State Medical Institute which is contributing much to the spiritual and educational life of ancient and ever young Bukhoro-i-Sharif was established on September 6, 1990 according to the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, № 307.